This course is for Open Water divers who want to extend their diving knowledge as well as their capabilities. To become an Advanced Adventurer you will have to complete 5 specialty dives within 2 or 3 days (depending on the dives you choose).
The only mandatory dive among the 5 is the deep dive as you are going to be certified to go to a maximum depth of 30m with this course!!! The other 4 dives are totally up to you.
Here is a list of some of the specialties you can choose from:
• Night dive
• Wreck dive
• Perfect buoyancy
• Boat diving
• Marine ecology
As you can see, this course is very personal - you can do whatever you like the best!
Another advantage the Advanced Adventurer has is that all the briefings and small classroom sessions are going to be given to you by your instructor without having to do any homework. Less time in the classroom means more time underwater having fun!
• 2 nights of accommodation
• Internationally recognized certification card and logbook
• Taxi transfers to and from the boat
• Rental dive equipment (including the torch if you choose to do a night dive)
• 5 dives in the ocean
• We guarantee that you will be in a group of maximum 4 students per instructor
• A minimum of 12 years old
• Open Water license or equivalent
• No adverse medical conditions